As of 2/2021
- CDC tips: Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19
- Harvard guide: Managing Fear and Anxiety around COVID-19
- FACE COVID – set of practical steps for responding effectively to the Corona crisis, using the principles of acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Coronavirus Anxiety Workbook
- COVID-19 Anxiety Workshop: Self-guided workbook from the University of Arkansas
- Find a licensed mental health professional:
- The Free Mindfulness Project
- Booze Free in DC:
- Website with resources on activities in the DMV area that don’t involve alcohol, including resources specific to the Covid-19 pandemic.
24/7 free, confidential support and crisis resources
- Call: 1-800-273-8255
24/7 crisis counseling and support to people experiencing emotional distress related to natural or human-caused disasters.
- Call: 1-800-985-5990
- Text: TALKWITHUS to 66746