As of 12/15/20
The Coronavirus (COVID-19): What Trans People Need to Know: Read Here
- Support Groups and other Events: DMV Trans Care | doh
- May 2020 events listed; Call (202) 442-5955 before event to determine if event has been canceled or social distancing modifications have been made.
- The following is a resource for trans individuals who are experiencing homelessness. It has been compiled by the Trans Inclusion Shelter Project (TISP)
- The Tribe Wellness Community
- Free, online peer support groups offering members facing mental health challenges and/or difficult family dynamics a safe place to connect. Support groups include Addiction, Anxiety, Depression, HIV/AIDS, LGBT, Marriage/Family, OCD and Teens.
- The Human Rights Campaign Foundation has published an issue regarding the disproportionate burden of COVID-19 disease facing trans populations and the larger LGBTQ community. Read more here.
- Queer and Trans Asian folks can sign up for NQAPIA newsletter, mindful meditation and COVID-19 support groups, and virtual community: sign up here.
- Transgender Law Center
- Weekly community video calls every Thursday for information on how trans people can support each other and advocate at a local, state, and federal level for the care, resources, and support they deserve, especially during the time of the COVID-19 pandemic. Read more here.
- Weekly calls on the Facebook page.
- Funders for LGBT is committed to providing information and resources to assist the unique needs of the LGBTQ communities during the COVID-19 pandemic.